Saturday, March 26, 2011

Queenie's Treasury

Happy Saturday, everyone! After a bit of a hiatus, the Treasury is back in business. I'm pretty psyched about what I'm sharing with you today, so let's get down to business!


First up, this adorable, gold-spotted bowl, which I discovered via Concrete & Honey, a fabulous Australian blog. I absolutely love white and gold ceramics, and I can't help but crave a whole set of these. The rest of the collection (including a creamer and bowls decorated with gold flowers) is pretty stunning, too.


Next up, from the same creative mind that brings you Simply Breakfast (the lovely and talented Jennifer Causey), comes The Makers Project, a set of photographs documenting the artisans and and foodcrafters of Brooklyn. I especially (and unsurprisingly) love the set featuring The Jewels of New York, food stylists and caterers. (They have the same impossibly thin glasses I do!)


Finally, courtesy of Katie Armour, some seriously gorgeous starfish earrings from Oliphant Designs, which strike me as the perfect summertime accessory. Yes, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here, but I somehow feel that by putting these earrings on, I'll bring the warmer weather out to play. Makes sense, right?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin