Friday, August 12, 2011

You simply must.

If you're not on Pinterest yet, I have two things to say to you about that. First, why the heck not? Second, here's the link.

Seriously. Pinterest is my new favorite thing. It's essentially a communal inspiration board, where people can pin photos from around the web (or snap and upload them from their smartphones) to various pinboards, both personal and shared. The site automatically credits the source you pin from, so it's easy to find the way back to the origin, be it a recipe, magazine shoot or department store website.

As you can see, I've been pinning a wide variety of things lately, all colorful.

I love seeing what my friends share, and while the public feed is more and more a parade of mediocrity, you can find amazing things by following people whose taste you trust. And it's a fabulous tool if you're in the midst of gathering ideas for a home improvement project, or just collecting recipes you want to try out. It's simply marvelous.

So join me, won't you? You can find my pins at this link - hope to see you in the enchanted land of Pinterest tout de suite!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin