Sunday, September 19, 2010

Queenie's Treasury

This week's treasury is a wee bit late, coming as it does at the end of a whirlwind weekend of good times, good food and good theatre. To make up for my naughtiness, I now present to you this weekend's Treasury, which is all home design, all the time.

First up, an incredible home situated on a stream in upstate New York. I love it, especially the setting. And the trap door, too.

Next, a teeny Swedish apartment with a kitchen to die for. I would kill for this kitchen, seriously. Not to mention the book-lined sleeping alcove off the main living space. Sleeping in a book-lined haven? Could anything be more me? No, it could not.

Finally, an assortment of gorgeous kitchens from Emma's Designblogg. I love all of these, especially the one with lots of white, wood and pops of green. Swoon.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin