Saturday, June 2, 2012

Queenie's Treasury

Happy Saturday, my doves! This weekend dawned all foggy and drizzly here in New York, but it's turning around to sunshine at the moment. Before I dash outside to get my daily dose of vitamin D, let's take a look at this week's Treasury.

First up, a gorgeous suite of stationery from la Happy, a web and print design company. (They have an Etsy shop, too!) These were created for an engagement party, and I absolutely love the colors (rich coral, bright pink, sharp seafoam) and the gold (glitter is always the answer). The whole thing, including the pop of Laura Ashley floral, is practically perfect in every way.

Next, this bracelet. It's from J. Crew, and I want it. Bad. To the point where I should probably lock up my credit cards until the feeling passes. Or not. What say you?

After spending my Memorial Day afternoon laying out on a shawl I bought off a street vendor, I'm in the market for a beach blanket. This faded, striped number from Roxy just might do the trick. It's colorful, 100% cotton, and it's on sale. What could be better?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin