Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Naughty Queenie!

I have been a very bad girl.

July and August have been a bit hectic for me; lots of travel (Ohio, Massachusetts, California), lots of family drama, a wedding...you get the idea. But that's no excuse, dear readers, for leaving you in the lurch! So, in the next few days, steady yourselves for a marathon of posts about Ohio, Napa, summer produce...and BURGERS.

In the meantime, here's a non-food-related tidbit to whet your palates. As some of you know, my little baby brother is now all grown up and has started a theatre company here in NYC with his friend Geordie (Jer Bear is the Producing Director, Geordie Broadwater is the Creative Director). I am a proud board member.

Their third season kicks off in September with the world premiere of "You May Go Now," a play by Bekah Brunstetter. Tickets are now available, and, believe me, you WANT to go - I read the play last night, and it's awesome.

So go to www.babeltheatreproject.org and check it out and buy tickets. And if you want to donate some dough, that would be excellent, too - theatre created by young people is as worthy a cause as most, I would say.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin