Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Want a cake? A really, really tasty cake?

Well, then, you're in luck! Serious Eats is giving away a whole Two Little Red Hens cake this week. If you've read the blog before, you know that I am a big fan of Two Little Red Hens' goodies - I'm even serving their scones for breakfast on Christmas morning.

That's an endorsement if ever there was one, in my opinion - but, in case you're not convinced, have a look at some of my past posts about the Hens and their fabulosity. But don't spend too long dawdling here; much as I'd love you to spend the whole day poking around in my archives, you have to enter the giveaway by noon EST on December 24th to qualify!

Go, go, go!

1 comment:

Dominick said...

Oh my god, this cake is going to kill me with its yummy taste I must say. I can imagine it from here that how tasty this cake will be. Also, I like one more sweet so much and that is baklava. But at present finding the best baklava with pistachio is very hard because no restaurant, bakery or sweet shop no one can give you the real taste of that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin