Saturday, March 24, 2012

Queenie's Treasury

Happy weekend, my lovelies! It's been a crazy couple of weeks for me, what with work and SXSW and visiting Louisa, but I'm back in the swing and ready to share some goodies with you. Let's get started, shall we?

Baggu, who make my absolute favorite re-usable shopping bags (I own an obscene number at this point, but they are invaluable when the Greenmarket is in high season.), have started making iPad and laptop sleeves. I can't justify buying the adorable blue-and-white sailor stripe laptop cover (since both my work and personal laptops are already well cared-for in this department), but maybe you can?

The Selby's photo essay about Mathias Dahlgren (a chef with an eponymously named restaurant in Stockholm's Grand Hotel) is making me crave a trip to Sweden like nothing else. The architecture, the food, the gray, windswept skies. Give it all to me, with a side of strong black coffee.

Finally, a little something nerdy to finish off this edition of the Treasury. The Museum of the City of New York is currently featuring an exhibition called The Greatest Grid, all about the history fo the grid system in Manhattan. I love seeing how this tiny little island has evolved over the years, and I plan to pay a visit to the museum very, very soon. Time to get my geek on.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin