Saturday, April 21, 2012

Queenie's Treasury

Happy weekend, kiddos! I'm headed home this morning from Cambridge, Massachusetts, where I've spent a couple of days visiting with friends, family and my firm's Boston office. In the meantime, I've been collecting all sorts of goodies to share with you all, so let's get to it, shall we?

Let's start with this incredible Rhinebeck home, photographed by the one and only Jamie Beck. I absolutely love the way this space combines rustic and glam elements. The result? A stunning retreat to which I'd like to invite myself for every weekend from now to eternity.

Next, some seriously beautiful art. Mike Geno paints portraits of cheese. I know. I'm particularly partial to this Winnimere. The texture leaps off the painting, and I can practically taste the creamy goodness. (I also can't think of a better housewarming gift for cheese lovers than a pair of Geno's cheese and bread depictions.)

Finally, I'm currently loving Dear Hancock's Culinary Desk stationery. The butcher block island, the chicken ready for roasting, the Mac displaying a recipe - it calls something very specific to mind for me. Shocking, I know.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin