Saturday, April 7, 2012

Queenie's Treasury

Happy weekend, everyone! It's a glorious spring morning here in New York - it's only 9 AM, and I've already paid visits to the Union Square Greenmarket and Fairway. After all, I have a ramps-themed dinner party to get off the ground in the next eleven and a half hours. While I enjoy my coffee, let's talk Treasury.

First up, this adorable, personalized iPad case by Etsy seller Pretty Smitten. I love the graphic patterns and the monograms, and am thinking one of these might be just the thing to jazz up my new iPad. And, come to think of it, my Kindle case is looking a bit shabby...

I break far too many glasses to justify investing in these, but aren't these Mark Blackwell highballs absolutely to die for? The gold-dipped base is swoon-worthy, and I can't imagine a more elegant item to class up a bar cart.

I'm off to cook up a storm - the rest of you (if you're in New York) should get outside and enjoy this unreal sunshine!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin