OK, OK! I'm caving, giving in, collapsing!
My friend Louisa (romance novelist and home cook with the mostest) has "tagged" me. Apparently, this is the way this goes:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
I will only be tagging one lucky soul, but I'm happy to share a few unimportant (food-related, of course!) things about myself. Enjoy!
Six Completely Unimportant (Food-Related) Things About Me
1. Growing up, cucumbers and strawberries were my two favorite foods.
2. I don't believe in seasoning mixes.
3. Cheetos are my favorite "bad" food, or are at least neck and neck with Kraft mac and cheese from a box.
4. I didn't like sushi until my late twenties.
5. I think cilantro is the devil's herb.
6. I think breakfast for dinner is one of the neatest things ever.
And I think Miya is it - you should check out her blog, There Is Beauty, in any case, as she's a super-talented designer who's just opened her own Etsy store. Need some un-Valentines? Yeah, you do!