Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Same old, same old - and some new, too.

I've blogged about my favorite cauliflower recipe before (roasted cauliflower with lemon and honey), but given that cauliflower is still one of the (very few) vegetables in season here in the northeast, I thought it bore repeating.

I also thought that - since I'm boring you by showing you photos of the same salad - I'd share a few of my other favorite cauliflower recipes with you. Check out the list below for inspiration, and find all kinds of new ways to enjoy winter's albino goodness.


Cauliflower pickles (Gourmet Magazine)
Cauliflower gratin (Bouchon Cookbook)
Cauliflower barley risotto (Gourmet Magazine)
Cauliflower with almonds, raisins and capers (Smitten Kitchen)
Roasted curried cauliflower (Epicurious)

Eat up, and enjoy!

1 comment:

miya said...

LOVE cauliflower! I like to roast it with some garlic, and then puree the whole roasting pan full with some veggie broth. Top with croutons, and call it soup. Delish! Also, how great of a background for photos is your kitchen table?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin