Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Montauk, part three: breakfast.

My friend Stacey is my Food Wife. She has impeccable taste, serious cred, and a remarkable ability to throw a ridiculous cocktail party at a moment's notice. She volunteered to make breakfast the morning we spent in Montauk, and that turned out to be a really, really good idea.

She made an incredible batch of slow-scrambled eggs with cheddar and chives. She cooked up some Black Forest bacon from the venerable Schaller & Weber. Best of all? She made some of the most delicious biscuits I have ever had. Light, fluffy, tender. Pretty much perfect.

That's why I food-married her.

2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I NEED some of that Schaller & Weber bacon in my life. Suddenly the house-cured Fairway thick-cut bacon has a competitor for my attention...you think they ship to CT?

Robin Wendell said...

Yummy post! It's been forever since I've been to your blog since I rarely tweet anymore. Gotta change that.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin