Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm in love. (Calm down, it's with a blog.)

Matt Wright is a British expat living in Seattle, where he's created an impressively beautiful blog that's full of recipes and bursts with a palpable fondness for the food he prepares.

Just this week he posted a recipe for braised pork belly, pickled shallots and beans (a play on the classic pork and beans combination), at which point I decided he must be one of my culinary soulmates.

Go check it out here. You won't be sorry, I promise.

Oh, and you can bet on those pickled shallots making an appearance on my table awfully soon.

Photo courtesy of wrightfood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the quick write up! You have honestly made my day.

My suggestion is to make a lot of the shallots.. They keep for ages (viengar you know..), and are good with just about anything!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin