Saturday, September 11, 2010

Queenie's Treasury

Welcome to the weekend, everyone! New York is suitably quiet and thoughtful this morning, but I have a feeling things will perk up this afternoon. Even solemn remembrance can't stop us New Yorkers from enjoying a glorious day like the one forecast for this Saturday. With that in mind, here are some tidbits to usher you into the rest of your weekend.

First up, an incredible office built in a Spanish forest, brought to us by Swissmiss. This place is flat-out amazing. I would work here in a heartbeat. I love how the building is nestled in the ground, almost as if it were burrowing into a pile of leaves. Sigh.

Next, some adorable stationery from the Rifle Paper Co. I love these little custom portrait calling cards and notes, but I'm also quite fond of their floral designs. Really, there's not a bad choice to be made - and if I were the sort of person who wrote her recipes down on cards, I'd already have bought their stunning, heirloom-worthy recipe box.

Last, but most certainly not least, a gorgeous Texas wedding, courtesy of Design*Sponge. How insanely beautiful was this event? And I love the table settings - just kraft paper emblazoned with paint markers. They're simple enough to recreate for my next dinner party, as are the gorgeous take-home bags full of cherries. (Though, given the changing seasons, figs might be more appropriate right now.)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin