Saturday, June 4, 2011

Queenie's Treasury

It's the first Treasury in a while, kids. I apologize for being so neglectful, but hopefully what I'm about to share will make up for my absence. Here goes!

First of all, I'm loving this house tour from the always-resourceful Copycat Chic. Reichel (and her readers) find cheaper versions of high-end pieces for the home, and their finds are seriously impressive. An especially great resource for anyone looking for a just-right piece. But anyway, back to the house in question, which belongs to a blogger named Luisa, who is apparently a freaking genius at paying the very least amount of money for some seriously cool stuff. I am dying for her little brass nesting tables in particular, and the bookshelves are gorgeously styled, and the bedroom - oh, the bedroom! Brava!

Design*Sponge always finds great stuff, and these food paintings by Joël Penkman are no exception. I can't decide on a favorite, though the warm weather gives the popsicles a bit of an advantage, you know?

Speaking of popsicles, Smitten Kitchen posted some delicious-looking fudge specimens this week. I think it might be time for there to be a popsicle mold investment around these parts. Yes, indeedy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin