Sunday, May 31, 2009

Peonies are luscious.

Peonies are my favorite flower, and even though I've resolved to live frugally these days, I couldn't resist picking up a bunch of deeply pink ones at the Greenmarket yesterday.

I love their dense, luxurious petals, and I like to emphasize that lushness by arranging them in tight bunches - this week, I've chosen a cute little creamer to use as a vase. Which is how this post is food-related.

What's your favorite flower, and how do you like to arrange them?

1 comment:

TKTC said...

My favorites are orange spray roses (as opposed to long stem) but honestly, I love them all. The bigger the bloom the better and peonies DEFINITELY make the list. Yours are gorgeous.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tokissthecook/sets/72157616535345267/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin