Thursday, May 12, 2011

Inspiration strikes.

Kids, I am so excited! I've figured out a way to rearrange my furniture just a tad that will allow me to finally - FINALLY - have a bar cart-ish setup in the living room. It won't be a cart (more of a tray on top of a table), but still: gorgeous glassware, vintage ice bucket and pretty accessories? You shall be mine.

When I figure something like this out, I'm always tempted to go nuts and buy all the bits and pieces immediately. I'm going to try to pace myself this time, but it hasn't stopped me from gathering inspiration from all of my favorite spots around the web.

I haven't figured out all the details, but I know I want a lacquered tray, a small arrangement of in-season flowers at all times, and some seriously awesome rocks glasses and champagne coupes. I also think I need a whimsical bottle opener and possibly some custom, monogrammed napkins.

Once I figure this all out, I will report back. Trust. In the meantime, you can follow my inspiration board over here at Pinterest. (And if you're not on Pinterest yet, what the heck are you waiting for?)

Images via Lonny (#1, #2 and #4) and Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle (#3).

2 comments:

Tara Bellucci said...

I'm coming over for a cocktail!

AmyRoto said...

This post makes me want a bar cart like never before!

Amy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin