Monday, May 9, 2011

Queenie's Treasury

Happy Monday, all! So sorry that this week's Treasury is a bit late. My Saturday got away from me, and I spent most of Sunday, well, paying for Saturday. Ouch. But here we are, on a gorgeous Monday morning, and it's time for some pretty things.
First up, a gorgeous piece of art I found via the amazing blog sfgirlbybay. Lauren Bahr's Cradle is full of energy, but still a bit calming, thanks to the blend of soft colors. The pops of brights make me smile. I love, love, love it, and an 8x10 print is only $20. Hmmm....

Next up, Food52's shop has, once again, hit it out of the park. I am simply in cookware lust with these colorful serving pieces from Horne. I certainly don't need more tools right now, but that ceases to matter when I gaze at the lovely enameled handles. Sigh.

Finally, this house. Is. Amazing. It's a house built in and around the remains of a 19th century Scottish farmhouse, and it is simply stunning. I want to go there and retreat from the world for a while. Just wonderful.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin