Sunday, October 3, 2010

Queenie's Treasury

Happy weekend, everyone! I'm sorry that the treasury is a bit late this week. Friday night left me a bit fragile yesterday morning, and I just wasn't up to exploring all the beauty in my this-is-what-I-loved-this-week files. I'm ready and raring now, though, so here goes!

West Elm has been hitting it out of the park recently, at least as far as I'm concerned. The latest evidence? These gorgeous dessert plates: white porcelain emblazoned with gold leaves. I think I need at least two sets of these for my dinnerware collection. Yes, indeedy.

Next, a delicious-sounding recipe for pork ragù, Maialino style. I am seriously excited about the onset of braising season, and this recipe seems like a good place to start. I'm especially intrigued by the inclusion of fennel and lemon. Consider this on the soon-to-be-tackled list.

Finally, these awesome doily coasters, created by uncommon and for sale in their Etsy shop. I'm not normally much into frills, but these birch coasters are engraved with the lacy pattern, and I love the combination of doily-like softness and the solidity of the wood. These would be a terrific host or hostess gift, no?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin