Saturday, October 23, 2010

Queenie's Treasury

Happy weekend, all! I hope you've all been enjoying your Saturday so far, and that you have loads of fun plans for tonight and tomorrow. I've found some lovely things to share with you in this week's Treasury, so let's get to it, shall we?

If I had an extra $675 to spend, I just might spend it on one of Isabelle Abramson's incredible porcelain confections. Imagine this lacy bowl filled with seasonal fruit, or even with glittering ornaments on a holiday table. Amazing, right?

Anthology posted about David Burdeny's incredible city shoreline photos earlier this week, and I'd be a fool not to follow their lead. I absolutely love them, especially the way they remind us of how small our cities really are, in the scheme of things. The shot of Macon, in France, is my favorite. Which do you like best?

Last, but definitely not least, we have House of Brinson. This incredible blog is written by a Susan and William Brinson. She's an art director and designer; he's a photographer. Their love of design, food and art is palpable and contagious. I'm especially in love with their incredible loft apartment, and with the lovely jar of homemade raspberry jam I won in their giveaway this week! (Full report on the jam itself coming up soon!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin