Saturday, November 13, 2010

Queenie's Treasury

It's the weekend, kiddos! Here in New York, we're celebrating that fact with unseasonably warm weather, sunny skies and, in my case at least, a trip to the Greenmarket. My friends Miya and Shiv are coming to lunch tomorrow, and I can't wait to share this and a tangy green salad with them. In the meantime, though, let's take a look at this week's Treasury!
I spotted these adorable spoons over at Frau Haselmayer last week, and I'm in lust. I love the mix of colors and textures, the rough, unglazed handles against the shiny, glazed bowls. And the pastels are (very, very) early harbingers of spring. The best Easter eggs ever.

Mia of Solid Frog featured a seriously cool apartment last week. It's a studio apartment, and it belongs to Mia's friend's brother, Henrik. I love the mix of colors, especially that striped dresser and the yellow couch. And all those books! And the MoccaMaster coffeemaker - in orange! Is it wrong to crush on a guy just because his apartment is stupendous?

Finally, one of the most ah-mazing houses I have ever. Seen. Ever. Really. I mean, check this out. The windows. The view. The mix of earthy, glam and sleek in the design and decor. The property. The whole thing is just...amazeballs. There's no less trendy word for it. Want. (Via NYTimes.com.)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin