Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Blogiversary to me!

That's right, cats and kittens. Four years ago today, I posted some musings on food in New York and a review of the then newly-opened cocktail bar Death & Company, and a blog was born. Since 2007 (when I posted a measly 54 times, compared to 245 in 2010), we've been on many adventures together - Paris, Sonoma, India, Napa, Ohio, Pennsylvania, London...it's been a pretty marvelous run thus far!

As a bit of a celebration and a walk through the past, I thought I'd share a few photos I found browsing entries from over the years. I tried to select one favorite and truly representative specimen from each year, but 2009 proved to be too chock-full of merriment (Hello, 30th birthday trip to Sonoma, Napa and San Franciso!) to be so restrained.









So, there you have it! 4 years and 637 posts' worth of content distilled into seven photographs. I hope you enjoyed this little wander through the past, and I want to extend an impossibly hearty thank you to all of you for reading! It's been so wonderful to spend time with all of you, albeit virtually, and I can't wait to see what the next four years bring our way.

Smooches!

4 comments:

The Curmudgeon said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to many more droolworthy years of reading your blog.

Jen said...

Happy Blogiversary indeed! Cheers! And may the following years be even better!

miya said...

hooray for your blog! you are an inspiration!

Wendy Miller said...

Congrats! Love reading your blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin