Saturday, January 29, 2011

Queenie's Treasury

Happy weekend, everyone! It's a bright, sunny day here in New York, and I'm stuck inside with a nasty cold. Boo. That's right: feel sorry for me. And if you feel sorry enough to bring me some chicken noodle soup, even better. Maybe this week's Treasury will cheer me up a bit - shall we?

First up, have any of you not heard of Ban.Do yet? If not, consider yourselves informed. They make some of the most adorable accessories around, including headbands, shoe clips, and - my current favorite - big, organdy poufs, perfect for dressing up any outfit. You simply must go check them out; their blog is pretty much the happiest place on the interwebz.

I owe a huge thanks to Jen of The Haystack Needle for turning me on to Linea Carta's incredible table linens. I'm obsessed with the fox print items, and I wouldn't be surprised if one of those tea towels wound up in my collection sometime soon. Stunning stuff.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin