Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snow day!

Hello, my lovelies! As you've likely heard by now, New York was walloped yesterday and into this morning with a huge snowstorm. First came the relatively peaceful four inches yesterday morning and afternoon. Then came the thundersnow and the hail and the sleet. Then came the blizzard-like conditions, dumping up to four inches per hour overnight.

All told, we got about 19 inches here on the Upper East Side. And since I, personally, love snow, I am so happy! It's actually pretty warm out today, so I think I might take a little walk in the park this afternoon. In the meantime, enjoy a few snaps from my walk to grab coffee this morning!

2 comments:

Nadia said...

Great pics - this is my first time seeing snow so December and January have really given me a huge dollop of it!

Meg Blocker said...

Welcome to the ridiculously snowy North, Nadia!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin