Saturday, February 5, 2011

Queenie's Treasury: All Etsy, all the time.

You guys! It's the weekend! Aren't you psyched? Me, too!

As you know, I've been a bit under the weather of late, so I plan to spend the weekend banking lots of sleep, reading a good book and watching a couple of Oscar contenders. I'll also be cooking for my lunches this week (braised chicken with mushrooms, beet salad and pasta with cauliflower are all on the menu) and doing a little laundry. Bo-ring, I know.

In the meantime, let's check out this week's Treasury! I've decided it's time for an all-Etsy edition, and I do hope you enjoy it.


This cushion cut aquamarine ring by Garnet Girl makes my knees weak. It is absolutely stunning, right? I love the pale blue stone set against the warm rose gold. I love the old-fashioned cut, and I love the way the setting sort of hugs the stone to the ring. Love, love, love.


These coral and turquoise earrings from Beadycats are a burst of sunny happiness, amirite? I can't get enough of their cheerfulness, and I can totally picture them with a cute little sundress and sandals. Ah, summer.


Nick Heywood is one of my favorite bloggers, and I'm also completely enamored of his Etsy shop, where he peddles all kinds of vintage goodness.  This mirror-framed needlepoint has been calling to me for a couple of weeks now; I feel like it would be right at home in my home - or maybe in yours?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin