Friday, February 4, 2011

Recuperating.


Happy Friday, everyone!

It's been something of a rough week in these parts.  I've had a nasty cold and a very busy week, both of which resulted in a lost voice and a desperate need for sleep.  The latter will be dealt with during tomorrow's forecasted wintry mix; the former I'm tackling tonight with a hot toddy.

I put out the word on Twitter that I was in the market for a good recipe, and my lovely Tweeps (one of whom is my dear friend Anica) responded with some fabulous ideas!



I went for English Breakfast tea, a little lemon juice, loads of honey and a shot of bourbon.  Garnished with a lemon slice and boom! Recuperation in a mug.

To health!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Meg Blocker said...

Aw, thanks, Jen!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin